Fingerless glove

looking for what's missing... I'm a knitting, spinning, mother of teenagers with a big dog, a small cat, minus the lovely rabbit Meliflua.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Right now I'm listening to "Peace Is Every Step" by Thich Nhat Hanh, reading "How to Change Your Mind" by Michael Pollan, knitting mittens, and thinking about casting on a hat.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

By my calculations, I am an inch shy of being 1/3 done. For the next 8 inches just keep imagining this, only longer.


1 Comments:

Anonymous smf said...

It looks like it's going to be lovely. I never figured you for choosing blue for yourself (more likely red)but it is a very pretty blue and I would think just knitting with such pretty yarn would be a pleasure.

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home