Fingerless glove

looking for what's missing... I'm a knitting, spinning, mother of teenagers with a big dog, a small cat, minus the lovely rabbit Meliflua.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Right now I'm listening to "Peace Is Every Step" by Thich Nhat Hanh, reading "How to Change Your Mind" by Michael Pollan, knitting mittens, and thinking about casting on a hat.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Conserving Energy?

Maybe I'm just hanging back, conserving energy, waiting to make my move in the final laps, but it is not looking hopeful for the Double V vest.


I love this yarn. I am loving this pattern, but I have only done 4" in 6 days. Do you think it will be done by February 28? Don't hold your breath.

I admit some might speculate I am not fully committed. In between knitting sessions, I'm trying to squeeze in a bit of studying for my exam Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home