Fingerless glove

looking for what's missing... I'm a knitting, spinning, mother of teenagers with a big dog, a small cat, minus the lovely rabbit Meliflua.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Right now I'm listening to "Peace Is Every Step" by Thich Nhat Hanh, reading "How to Change Your Mind" by Michael Pollan, knitting mittens, and thinking about casting on a hat.

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Good knitting weather


If you've been listening to the news at all, you have heard that the Washington, DC area had a bit of snow last weekend. Here is what 23" looks like (I measured):


I have been stalled on my latest circular shawl because I had to decide how to enlarge the doily pattern I am using as a jumping off point. I think I have a plan, but first I have to do a little shoveling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home