Fingerless glove

looking for what's missing... I'm a knitting, spinning, mother of teenagers with a big dog, a small cat, minus the lovely rabbit Meliflua.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Right now I'm listening to "Peace Is Every Step" by Thich Nhat Hanh, reading "How to Change Your Mind" by Michael Pollan, knitting mittens, and thinking about casting on a hat.

Friday, February 05, 2010

Would you drink this?


This stuff is probably very good for you. Green is THE buzzword lately in more ways than one. Eat kale and broccoli every day and you might live to be 120; I don't know. It's never been done. Green Plant has a wonderful, slightly exotic mango-thing going, but I think it needs a better name. And maybe a dark glass bottle. Opaque, even. Or drink it in the dark. With a blindfold on. It reminds me of when we used to swim in Lake Poygan during the eco-uninformed 60's.
DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed here are just that: opinions. They are not meant as an endorsement or bad-mouthing of the above product. More like a comment on the weird lengths to which I've gone in search of fulfillment and inner peace.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Jan from guild said...

Nope, I don't think I would. I love broccoli, but not the greens so much other than spinach; I love spinach! But hubby has to watch the cruciferous vegetables that I like so much. It's making it difficult to fill half the plate with veggies that both of us can eat that aren't starches. I'm getting tired of green beans. Thank goodness we both like salad -- we eat a lot of that!

3:35 AM  
Anonymous bob said...

no.

4:12 AM  
Anonymous smf said...

Hey, Lake Poygan was never that bad... I should know, I drank enough of it while trying to learn to water ski.

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home