Fingerless glove

looking for what's missing... I'm a knitting, spinning, mother of teenagers with a big dog, a small cat, minus the lovely rabbit Meliflua.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Right now I'm listening to "Peace Is Every Step" by Thich Nhat Hanh, reading "How to Change Your Mind" by Michael Pollan, knitting mittens, and thinking about casting on a hat.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Stop me if you've heard this before ...

Maybe I have already shown you this clever double knit potholder, but I am pretty sure it fell into the nebulous "no camera zone" that caused the big blank blogless break I took for a few months. If you've already seen the kitchen gear, you can go look at the Washington Post's Peeps show instead.


It's blue and green:

It's green and blue:


It's two, two, two knits in one!



No seams, both sides are knit at the same time, completely reversible, slightly felted. It was knit for Food and Friends, a local organization that delivers meals to people living with AIDS, cancer and other life challenging illnesses. When they deliver their first meal to a new client, bringing along a hand-made hot pad is a nice touch, don't you think?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice!

1:37 PM  
Blogger J.P. said...

It's cool and for such a great cause! Well done..

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home