Fingerless glove

looking for what's missing... I'm a knitting, spinning, mother of teenagers with a big dog, a small cat, minus the lovely rabbit Meliflua.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Right now I'm listening to "Peace Is Every Step" by Thich Nhat Hanh, reading "How to Change Your Mind" by Michael Pollan, knitting mittens, and thinking about casting on a hat.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Contrasts

When I came home yesterday afternoon, I noticed that the forsythia had jumped into bloom. I won't bore you with a picture; I have the most bedraggled-looking forsythia on the planet. But I also have this:




Aren't they cute? The "contrast" from my title comes from Stephanie Pearl-McPhee's yarnharlot post "I Can Do It" from the day before. It will be a long time before all that snow melts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home