Fingerless glove

looking for what's missing... I'm a knitting, spinning, mother of teenagers with a big dog, a small cat, minus the lovely rabbit Meliflua.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Right now I'm listening to "Peace Is Every Step" by Thich Nhat Hanh, reading "How to Change Your Mind" by Michael Pollan, knitting mittens, and thinking about casting on a hat.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

See? I do finish knitting projects.

I just don't manage the photography end of blogging very well. Here is my beloved Oliver modeling a cat bed originally intended for The Great and Impressive Budders. ( From Cat Bordhi's The Second Treasury of Magical Knitting. Page 82, I think.)


He's grown rather attached to it. It's not especially cushy, and when I first finished felting it, I thought, "Big deal. Cats probably couldn't care less."

But he likes it -- enough that now I have to knit another one. It must be the flexible, just-his-size, envelope-like nature.

Me, I like the dread locks around the edge.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. How'd you get those dreadlocks???

I was going to reply to the previous post, but I'm not sure what I want to say. I'm also addicted to solitaire in many forms; mahjong, on my palm pilot, not so much at home.

Also occupies the part of the mind that gets in the way sometimes, and allows the other parts to come up with the good stuff.

One of my resolutions this year is to get more organized. Until I do that, I can't do much decluttering, I think. Hard to know what to get rid of if you don't know what you have!

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Eiger jealous????

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home