Fingerless glove

looking for what's missing... I'm a knitting, spinning, mother of teenagers with a big dog, a small cat, minus the lovely rabbit Meliflua.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Right now I'm listening to "Peace Is Every Step" by Thich Nhat Hanh, reading "How to Change Your Mind" by Michael Pollan, knitting mittens, and thinking about casting on a hat.

Friday, December 15, 2006

what I learned this week

This week I learned that Moms are the human version of virus checking software. (From Vince -- he's so sentimental, isn't he?)

I learned what a "spot compression mammogram" is.

While waiting to find out what a spot compression mammogram is, I found out what "The 40 Top Summer DOs & DON'Ts of All Time" are. (I'm not sure I agree with the "Of All Time" part. Or even the "Top" part.)

I only remember a few, mostly don'ts. DO wear a bike helmet. DON'T wear Playboy Bunny shoes, day OR night. Don't wear a skirt so small people wonder how you keep it up. One DON'T about swimwear mentioned "underboobs", but the other seemed like sage advice: DON'T wear sunglasses larger than your bikini. Or is that DON'T wear a bikini smaller than your sunglasses?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home