Fingerless glove

looking for what's missing... I'm a knitting, spinning, mother of teenagers with a big dog, a small cat, minus the lovely rabbit Meliflua.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Right now I'm listening to "An Irish Country Village" by Patrick Taylor, reading "Lots of Candles, Plenty of Cake" by Anna Quindlen and knitting Wisconsin Wintersocks. And casting off the lace shawl I've been working on since I last posted.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Yippeekiyay, Soaking wet


Still wet (that's why the ribbon & clothes pins), here is my orange High Country Knitwear Cowboy hat. I can hardly wait to felt my next one --in a more traditional color. I have to admit I've grown fond of this one in all it's orange glory. (Did you notice the horse painting in the background? I was going for a theme.)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Jan said...

Kewl. Too kewl.

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Pat said...

Yes! It looks terrific, and you did a beautiful job. It's like magic, when it actually turns into a hat, isn't it? Every time I finish one, I bind off, hold it up, and think, "It will never, ever be a hat." And a few hours later, so far, it always is.

May I use the picture on HCK?

10:05 AM  
Anonymous smf said...

Love it. I've been visiting the High Country Knitwear site and it almost makes me want to take up knitting. Notice, I said almost... I'm afraid I don't have that much patience. I love all the clever ideas featured and especially the cowboy hat (can't you just picture that in red and black)pictured in the Dec. 9 newsletter. Thought the felted camera bag was also a great idea.

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Bob said...

Micha wants to know how you wash it...

7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ยป International Trial Of Novel Breast Cancer Drug
14/12/06 07:03 from Breast cancer blog from medicineworld.org
-------------------------------------------------------------
A clinical trial of a new targeted breast cancer drug, led by
physicians at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) Cancer
Center, has begun enrolling patients. The TEACH (Tykerb
Evaluation After CHemotherapy) trial will investigate ...


For useful content on breast cancer under 30, breast cancer need to know and early breast cancer detection: check
the url is http://breast-cancer1.com

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home