Fingerless glove

looking for what's missing... I'm a knitting, spinning, mother of teenagers with a big dog, a small cat, minus the lovely rabbit Meliflua.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Right now I'm listening to "Peace Is Every Step" by Thich Nhat Hanh, reading "How to Change Your Mind" by Michael Pollan, knitting mittens, and thinking about casting on a hat.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

January 14, Windchill 22 Degrees

That's 22 degrees Celsius -- 71 degrees Fahrenheit. Warmer than room temperature.


I am not the only one confused by our unseasonable weather. Hail, Forsythia, harbinger of Spring (at least around here). This is usually the second thing to bloom, after the crocus and we all know they'll bloom in the snow if they feel like it.

I'm sure we'll get some seasonable weather sooner or later, but that's no reason not to glory in T shirt weather in January.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home