Fingerless glove

looking for what's missing... I'm a knitting, spinning, mother of teenagers with a big dog, a small cat, minus the lovely rabbit Meliflua.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Right now I'm listening to "Peace Is Every Step" by Thich Nhat Hanh, reading "How to Change Your Mind" by Michael Pollan, knitting mittens, and thinking about casting on a hat.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

No Structural Damage

That's what the report on my MRI said. Doesn't say much, does it? To me that huge chasm of what the report doesn't say is spooky. Like post traumatic stress disorder or metal fatigue, just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not there.


But then, it doesn't mean it is either. In the meantime I'm wearing supportive shoes, carrying lighter knitting in my totebag (socks) and checking out a physical therapist to strengthen my lower back. What else helps radiating pain & numbness?

For distraction I'm posting a photo -- Young Man Hiding Behind Tree. Ignore the date. This was taken on a Sunday walk in February.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home