Fingerless glove

looking for what's missing... I'm a knitting, spinning, mother of teenagers with a big dog, a small cat, minus the lovely rabbit Meliflua.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Right now I'm listening to "Peace Is Every Step" by Thich Nhat Hanh, reading "How to Change Your Mind" by Michael Pollan, knitting mittens, and thinking about casting on a hat.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Happy Birthday Cassandra


Dear Cassie,

I will always love you.








Ever since you were tiny you've had a big circle of people who care about you


and watch over you from heaven.


You are my shining star.

You've brought peace and joy into our lives. (and lots of other stuff, too)



Rock on.

Love, Mom

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASSIE!!
love, joanie

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Cassie!

And congrats on the neat hat, Mom! I like it much better since it got some color!

Jan

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Cassie,
Here's a late Happy Birthday to you. The first time your mom brought you over to our house I knew that something good would continue to grow behind those gorgeous eye lashes. God bless you now and always.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home