Fingerless glove

looking for what's missing... I'm a knitting, spinning, mother of teenagers with a big dog, a small cat, minus the lovely rabbit Meliflua.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Right now I'm listening to "Peace Is Every Step" by Thich Nhat Hanh, reading "How to Change Your Mind" by Michael Pollan, knitting mittens, and thinking about casting on a hat.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Ridiculous



Toddler exercycles? Cass & I went babysitting for a group of 8 last night and I am here to tell you, they do NOT need exercise equipment to stay fit.

2 Comments:

Blogger ClaireLeah said...

Well - some kids need exercise equipment - but I think the best idea is to just let them go outside and play!

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was just thinking the other day -- there's a difference between going to the lake and having a picnic complete with frisbees and swimming and going to the lake and just having to have that jet ski.

double income is a myth. it's simple -- just buy less and live without more. like kids exercise equipment.

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home