Fingerless glove

looking for what's missing... I'm a knitting, spinning, mother of teenagers with a big dog, a small cat, minus the lovely rabbit Meliflua.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Right now I'm listening to "Peace Is Every Step" by Thich Nhat Hanh, reading "How to Change Your Mind" by Michael Pollan, knitting mittens, and thinking about casting on a hat.

Monday, May 14, 2007

It's Decidedly So

I have a Magic 8 Ball I use to advise me on all the important things. (Which means I keep asking my question until I get the answer I want. Isn't that what everyone does when they seek advice?) It tends to answer in the positive, which suits me fine since I tend to ask questions I subconsciously or otherwise would like answered "Yes."

I asked it if my upcoming summer internship (starting next week) would be one of the top 10 experiences of my life. It answered, "It's decidedly so." Who can argue with that?

They put a brief blurb in the college newsletter, complete with a photo taken by my patient daughter. Can you tell I'm excited?

2 Comments:

Blogger ClaireLeah said...

Congrats! Nice pic Cassie. Kewl that your prof took the time to write that article!

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home