Fingerless glove

looking for what's missing... I'm a knitting, spinning, mother of teenagers with a big dog, a small cat, minus the lovely rabbit Meliflua.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Right now I'm listening to "Peace Is Every Step" by Thich Nhat Hanh, reading "How to Change Your Mind" by Michael Pollan, knitting mittens, and thinking about casting on a hat.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Chunky Monkies

With a nod to Ben & Jerry:


Doc Martens. Anti-Crocs -- Not bright, not light, but the soles are oil-, fat-, acid-, petrol- and alkali-resistent plus they're wonderfully comfy to stand in, except the whole clog/sandal style? A bit of a paradox on a work-shoe sole, don't you think? They weigh a ton and look much less svelte in real life than this photo would have you believe. Who but a monk (and me) would love these sandals? They'll be an excellent opportunity to show off hand-knit socks (if I ever finish any).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home