Fingerless glove

looking for what's missing... I'm a knitting, spinning, mother of teenagers with a big dog, a small cat, minus the lovely rabbit Meliflua.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Right now I'm listening to "Peace Is Every Step" by Thich Nhat Hanh, reading "How to Change Your Mind" by Michael Pollan, knitting mittens, and thinking about casting on a hat.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

An Auspicious Start

Tonight we had an introductory meeting -- complete with pizza -- for the internship I'm starting tomorrow. It's too early to tell much, but the TAs are nice. And I cast on 67 stitches for my pink alpaca commuting scarf. It doesn't look like much yet but give it time.

And the auspicious start? Never underestimate the power of a good hair day!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you cut it?

7:07 PM  
Blogger ClaireLeah said...

YAY - sounds like it's going to be an interesting few months! Good luck!!!!

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home