Fingerless glove

looking for what's missing... I'm a knitting, spinning, mother of teenagers with a big dog, a small cat, minus the lovely rabbit Meliflua.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Right now I'm listening to "Peace Is Every Step" by Thich Nhat Hanh, reading "How to Change Your Mind" by Michael Pollan, knitting mittens, and thinking about casting on a hat.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Roses in March


I've gotten roses from two guys this month already.

You might not recognize the ones below as roses. When I told my boyfriend Andrew that my favorite color was red he said he'd draw roses for me except, "I can't really draw roses so I just make yellow centers." Notice the red socks? Detail is important to him. He's about as cute as a Burmese Mountain puppy and I promise I'll post a photo soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and just today i heard there are three kinds of people in the world -- those who can count and those who can't...

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home