Fingerless glove

looking for what's missing... I'm a knitting, spinning, mother of teenagers with a big dog, a small cat, minus the lovely rabbit Meliflua.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Right now I'm listening to "Peace Is Every Step" by Thich Nhat Hanh, reading "How to Change Your Mind" by Michael Pollan, knitting mittens, and thinking about casting on a hat.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Blogging is like

having a party. You worry that no one will come.

But unlike a party, it's fun either way; although it's more fun when people pop in a comment here and there. It's nice to think, "Hey, someone is reading it besides me!" (I go back and read my own posts sometimes. I crack me up.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed you Saturday! There were three of us -- Judy, Cathy, and I. Judy was Claire's stand-in, as it was Claire's bday and she took the day off to take some classes through Aylin's Woolgatherer.

We had a nice time, and I got to hear a lot about CCK and the knit-out, since Judy is on their board, I guess.

Jan

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home