Fingerless glove

looking for what's missing... I'm a knitting, spinning, mother of teenagers with a big dog, a small cat, minus the lovely rabbit Meliflua.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Right now I'm listening to "Peace Is Every Step" by Thich Nhat Hanh, reading "How to Change Your Mind" by Michael Pollan, knitting mittens, and thinking about casting on a hat.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

The Nerd Queen Lives!

Remember a few months ago when I had such a high score on the Nerd Quotient?

or in Jeopardy parlance:

Me: I'll take Exam Results for 150, Alex.

Alex Trebeck: The answer is, "A Perfect Score."

Me (buzzing in quickly): "How well did Gail do on Exam 2?"

As I was doing my happy dance around the house today, Cassie observed wryly, "Oh Mom, you are SUCH a nerd."

Why, yes I am. And to celebrate my nerdiness, tomorrow I am going with a carload of Woman to Stitches East. Unfortunately I'm not enrolled in any of the classes (I mean, seriously, Kaffe Fassett!) but I plan to have an extraordinary time shopping anyway.

I'm off to work on my Caps to the Capital cap. I'm hoping to finish it in time deliver in person to Booth 110 tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home