Fingerless glove

looking for what's missing... I'm a knitting, spinning, mother of teenagers with a big dog, a small cat, minus the lovely rabbit Meliflua.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Right now I'm listening to "Peace Is Every Step" by Thich Nhat Hanh, reading "How to Change Your Mind" by Michael Pollan, knitting mittens, and thinking about casting on a hat.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Crazy 'bout a Mercury

The only car I ever truly loved was my first -- a forest green1972 Audi 100LS with a wooden dashboard (handy for knocking).

The rest were just cars. Until my red Sable. She is such a sweet thing, ferrying me wherever my little heart desires but alas, she's getting a little, um (how to put this delicately?) unreliable.
Meet her replacement:


Same car, different color. What can I say? To quote Alan Jackson, "I'm crazy 'bout a Mercury."



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty nice! Think it can make it as far as Wisconsin? Red might be prettier but light blue will not show the dust and grime nearly as much. Something I really appreciated after going from dark blue to silver.

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home