Fingerless glove

looking for what's missing... I'm a knitting, spinning, mother of teenagers with a big dog, a small cat, minus the lovely rabbit Meliflua.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Right now I'm listening to "Peace Is Every Step" by Thich Nhat Hanh, reading "How to Change Your Mind" by Michael Pollan, knitting mittens, and thinking about casting on a hat.

Friday, August 25, 2006

It must be a sign

Everything is connected.

Yesterday I saw a blue-tailed skink in the parking lot. I herded him over to the grass. A parking lot is not a safe place for a blue-tailed skink. They are such exotic looking little creatures that I couldn't help thinking, "This is a sign. A portent. Something good will happen today." (Something already had. I saw a blue-tailed skink. See, I was right.)

He was a handsome, elegant creature. I think that's a sign that if I get an A in this class, I should treat myself to the book of equally exotic, handsome & elegant "3 Corner and Long [Tail] Shawls," don't you? I could knit one with a blue tail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home