Fingerless glove

looking for what's missing... I'm a knitting, spinning, mother of teenagers with a big dog, a small cat, minus the lovely rabbit Meliflua.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Right now I'm listening to "Peace Is Every Step" by Thich Nhat Hanh, reading "How to Change Your Mind" by Michael Pollan, knitting mittens, and thinking about casting on a hat.

Monday, August 21, 2006

The Ultimate in Telecommunication Equipment



They have yet to improve on the Pink Princess rotary dial telephone, manufactured by Western Electric, don't ya think? And now that I have one, I feel as glamorous as Barbie.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many years have you been looking for a pink rotary dial princess phone????

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that cord would drive me nuts, and i think you'd have an awful time trying to replace it...

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home