Fingerless glove

looking for what's missing... I'm a knitting, spinning, mother of teenagers with a big dog, a small cat, minus the lovely rabbit Meliflua.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Right now I'm listening to "Peace Is Every Step" by Thich Nhat Hanh, reading "How to Change Your Mind" by Michael Pollan, knitting mittens, and thinking about casting on a hat.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Pursuit of Puppiness



Aren't these the cutest puppies you've seen all week? The photo has lost something in translation, but they're still gorgeous and I'm glad their proud owner Rondi sent me the picture. I'm not sure how she got them all to pose simultaneously. I have trouble just getting one animal to flash his cutest look at the same time as the shutter snaps.

If I had sheep, I would need a sheep dog. Maybe if I got the Aussie puppy, the sheep could come later?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll take the one lying down in front, the multicolored one. It looks like a Burnese Mountain Puppy.

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home