Fingerless glove

looking for what's missing... I'm a knitting, spinning, mother of teenagers with a big dog, a small cat, minus the lovely rabbit Meliflua.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Right now I'm listening to "Peace Is Every Step" by Thich Nhat Hanh, reading "How to Change Your Mind" by Michael Pollan, knitting mittens, and thinking about casting on a hat.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Kid, Ked, Sharpie

This is what happens when you mix a pair of white Keds, a Sharpie marker and a teenager in the throes of the end-of-summer doldrums.


I think Cassie should do advertising for Sharpie.

19 days 'til the first day of school.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I love them. A far cry from butterflies and flowers. Cass should seriously consider art as a career. Think what she could do with CD album covers for rock stars.

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home