Fingerless glove

looking for what's missing... I'm a knitting, spinning, mother of teenagers with a big dog, a small cat, minus the lovely rabbit Meliflua.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Right now I'm listening to "Peace Is Every Step" by Thich Nhat Hanh, reading "How to Change Your Mind" by Michael Pollan, knitting mittens, and thinking about casting on a hat.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

One from the Archives


See? I have knit the Swedish Dubbelmossa before (in undyed, Un-spun Icelandic from Schoolhouse Press. Probably silver and cream. It was a long time ago, but Hey! The yarn is still available. To make the tassel I spun the un-spun.)


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and such a cute model, or should I say handsome...that cap still got quite a bit of use this past winter.

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home