Fingerless glove

looking for what's missing... I'm a knitting, spinning, mother of teenagers with a big dog, a small cat, minus the lovely rabbit Meliflua.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Right now I'm listening to "Peace Is Every Step" by Thich Nhat Hanh, reading "How to Change Your Mind" by Michael Pollan, knitting mittens, and thinking about casting on a hat.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

First Dandelion of Spring


I have always thought dandelions were pretty. Maybe it was the way Mom accepted bouquets of them with as much grace as if they were long stemmed roses.

2 Comments:

Blogger J.P. said...

What a great sight and a great memory. My mom also took handfuls of them as if they were precious flowers.

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and guess who carries on the tradition??

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home