Fingerless glove

looking for what's missing... I'm a knitting, spinning, mother of teenagers with a big dog, a small cat, minus the lovely rabbit Meliflua.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Right now I'm listening to "Peace Is Every Step" by Thich Nhat Hanh, reading "How to Change Your Mind" by Michael Pollan, knitting mittens, and thinking about casting on a hat.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Red Hat and Dog

In the flurry of animals on this blog, some have noticed the sad lack of photos of my own handsome dog. Here he is in all his blond, Fabio-like splendor; the sweetest dog I know (What can I say? He loves me) calmly posing with my latest bit of knitting. The red cap is an Aran experiment for Caps for Kids. I was trying out a heart cable and was not entirely satisfied, but I do kind of like the curly-cues on the top. The photo doesn't show them well but if you check out the corkscrew fringe from Nicky Epstein's Knitting on the Edge, you'll get the idea. Can you tell I am not a pompom fan?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a handsome boy!!!

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home