Fingerless glove

looking for what's missing... I'm a knitting, spinning, mother of teenagers with a big dog, a small cat, minus the lovely rabbit Meliflua.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Right now I'm listening to "Peace Is Every Step" by Thich Nhat Hanh, reading "How to Change Your Mind" by Michael Pollan, knitting mittens, and thinking about casting on a hat.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Busy booties

The Rorschach answers are: melifluous, crack, 71 degrees, anger, bloody, baby laughter, snoring, nursing, bus driver, and I love you.

Lene has a colorful post with a questionaire this time, the ten questions James Lipton asks at the end of Inside the Actor's Studio. If you want to know the questions, go here.

I've been too busy going to used book sales and trying to finish my booties to post anything more profound. Actually the two go well together. Yesterday while standing in line for the Chantilly used book sale I went from 0 to 80 in about a 1/2 hour. That's no bootie to 80% of one. Now I'm working on the mate. This month's guild charity knitting project is ... you guessed it ... booties. I got a late start but once I get going on this particular pattern they just fly off my needles. They're the perfect small canvas for all kinds of little experiments, anything my brain happens to stumble across. The only problem is I don't really know if this pattern does, as claimed, stay on.

I need a new baby. I'd prefer to rent rather than buy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home