Fingerless glove

looking for what's missing... I'm a knitting, spinning, mother of teenagers with a big dog, a small cat, minus the lovely rabbit Meliflua.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Right now I'm listening to "Peace Is Every Step" by Thich Nhat Hanh, reading "How to Change Your Mind" by Michael Pollan, knitting mittens, and thinking about casting on a hat.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

The best view in the world

I know you've all missed me and I promise I'll write more soon. For now, I'll just say the public library in Page, Arizona has the finest view of any library I've ever seen and you know me. Libraries are my second home. (They also apparently allow dogs here.) I won't bore you with my feeble descriptions. Go read what Edward Abbey writes so eloquently in his essay (I think it's in Desert Solitaire) about going down the Colorado River through Glen Canyon one last time before they built the dam. The very definition of Awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home