Fingerless glove

looking for what's missing... I'm a knitting, spinning, mother of teenagers with a big dog, a small cat, minus the lovely rabbit Meliflua.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Right now I'm listening to "Peace Is Every Step" by Thich Nhat Hanh, reading "How to Change Your Mind" by Michael Pollan, knitting mittens, and thinking about casting on a hat.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Filius Bonacci part 2


I have faith in felting. Even though these yarns were from at least 3 different companies, they felted quickly and smoothly. I wish I had stopped knitting about 2 inches earlier so I didn't have to turn up a cuff, but over all, this antic look is what I was aiming for. I also wish 'Livia was here to model it, but I can't have everything.

Check this out! Here's another Fibonacci hat but done from a whole different angle. I really like the idea, and am plotting what colors I'll use. Maybe I should do a Fibonacci hat series... It's a plus that I found out about this hat in the alternate universe because a new person left a comment! Whohoo!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow again! I think the turned up edge is kinda cool. I'd love to see it in person, on a person. Couldn't you get anyone to model it?

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home